PHIL WEISER Elected Attorney General
Jared Polis Elected Governor
LEGISLATIVE SESSION REVIEW 2018 was the most successful legislative year for the CCDB in our memory. Please review the Legislative Summary here for information about new laws that will affect your practices.
• Jan 18, 2019 - When Your History Follows You: Record Sealing
• Feb 1, 2019 - Nuts & Bolts of Ignition Interlock Devices
• Feb 7-8, 2019 - Defending Sexual Misconduct at Schools, Colleges and Universities•\
• Feb 13, 2019 - Juvenile Deregistration w/CJDC & CWBA
• Mar 1, 2019 - Implicit Bias & Gender w/CWBA
• Mar 8, 2019 - Law Office Technology
• Mar 22, 2019 - How to Become a Judge
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND:
• Apr 11-12, 2019 DUI Conference in Breckenridge
1.) Review your member profile
2.) Update ALL contact information
3.) Update Credit Card # & expiration
4.) Contact Janna if you have any questions or issues
The Colorado Criminal Defense Bar is dedicated to protecting the rights of the accused and is unalterably opposed to the death penalty. We provide training and support to the criminal defense community in an effort to promote zealous advocacy for our clients at every stage of representation.
CCDB is the only statewide organization devoted solely to the representation of persons accused of committing crimes. We provide crucial services and support to private criminal defense practitioners, public defenders, paralegals, and investigators. We are committed to providing our members with the tools they need to better represent their clients and working together to improve Colorado’s criminal justice system.